GH: March 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Kiki trained under the same acting coach that trained Guy Wilson on Days. Lindsey Morgan Hayley Erin is a waste of airtime on this show. There's a reason she felt the boot on Y&R.

Hokey as it was, I thought Ilene Kristen did a great job with Danny Boy. I always forget about how much theater she's done over the years.

• Members

Some time after Thanksgiving. They did subtle redecorating with no mention of it on the show.

As for NuKiki, when someone posted that her mouth is weird when she talks I paid more attention to her, and she reminds me of Miley Cyrus before she cut her hair short. Not knowing Lindsay Morgan I looked her up, there's a resemblance there too.

• Members

Ilene Kristen has been the best thing about GH this week. She can make [!@#$%^&*] into sugar.

I just hate how RC !@#$%^&*] Delia's history and made Ava her oldest when there were years there she was off and could have had Ava then. Oh well.

Ilene's rendition of Danny Boy was awesome and I was sad to hear Delia say (well made it seem) that Maeve is dead.

I also have to say the Judge calling Ric on his you have to recuse herself cause of Conflicts of inetrest and then the judge pointed out everyone in the courtroom has a conflict of interest with this case.

Archived