GH: March 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've felt Spin has been different the entire time he's been back. I really liked Tracy and Alice, and the dynamic between Fluke and Nina but Franco can take a hike. NuKiki wasn't as horrible today, I wonder if the many directors that the show has makes a difference in the actor's performance.

• Members

The whitewashing of Ava is irksome. Now she's dying? Yeah sure. Its bad enough I didn't like her being tossed a baby aka getting watered down. I betcha somebody is getting a kidney from her later this year.

A triangle involving a robot and a played out geek heats up huh. Laughable. I truly can do without Spin and the awesomeness that is Spixie has always been lost on me.

• Members

Seriously tho, was it FrankenRon's intention to show us exactly what a low life piece of garbage Scummy really is? The fact that he would risk Morgan's freedom at all, and especially after what Michael went through in prison? Then Scummy tells Carly that Michael will teach Avery to hate him? Huh? Scummy has singlehandedly caused each one of his children to loathe him at one point or another. What a disgusting piece of filth! Just rotgut! My greatest hope is that Carly tells Michael, the social worker and the police where Avery is. At the worst, she loses Scummy, which is really no loss when you look at it. Scummy's love? The only person who benefits from Scummy's love is Scummy? Trashing characters to make this clown viable? Criminal! Morgan will do anything to please Scummy. Scummy knows it and so does Carly. I hope like hell Carly remembers she's a damn mother first!

Despicable little maggot!!!!

• Members

I loved it as I hate how they've been going easy on Carly.

Its absolutely stupid how Luke has no guards on him. Franco and Nina are just chilling up there conspiring with him

Ava having cancer...nope, still feel no sympathy for her

Maxie and Nathan have been repeating themselves for a half hour. I feel thats been the case for the stuff at the Q mansion and Sonny's home as well

NYC is at least 8 hours away from PC, yet Morgan and Kiki were able to go there and back in one day.

Archived