GH: March 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

Yup….Craptini knew what they were getting when they signed Miller….I'll give him 6 months to a year before he is gone to do primetime and fail to which he will move his ass to Y&R and leave Grandpa Burgess without a job...

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm not denying he has no long-term commitment, but since when has he held up production or story thus far? They're dragging this out til the fall because Ron chose to. Even if Miller leaves then when his contract is up (assuming it's a year as some claim), what GH chose to do with him when they had him is on them. Same way they handled Kimberly McCullough's six month return in 2013, with her spending four of those months kidnapped.

• Members

Really? When they wrapped up the Two Todds on OLTL they did it all in a month because Trevor St. John quit on them and didn't re-up like they expected. Ron Carlivati drags [!@#$%^&*] out all the time because he can, then blames everyone else for leaving or getting fed up.

As for some item about Miller, if that comes from Soaptown or wherever, not to speak ill of the dead former owner but I have never taken that site seriously. People love to make [!@#$%^&*] up to suit their purposes so I need a better source than that. I remember crazy fans declaring a fatwa on the dude months ago because they thought he didn't compliment Kelly Monaco enough in an interview.

Archived