GH: March 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I like Michael right now. I hope the show keeps him this way from now on. Chad is doing well as a tougher, angrier character. I don't want him to go back into the Corinthos fold, even if he does eventually make peace with Sonny and Carly.

• Members

I don't want Michael to ever get over what Scummy did, but I would like for his relationship with Carly to be repaired. That can't happen if she consistently brings up The Maggot in conversations with Michael. The women on this show have absolutely no self worth because Carly s/b trying to get her son back and if he never forgives Scummy, so beit. This should not be a package deal.

Kman, I know you didn't care for the Monopoly scenes, and I agree. Those scenes would have been great because family time with vet characters is rare on this show (Felicia popped up out of nowhere), but the problem is - the family time was to make Scummy feel better about being a piece of garbage. Morgan moving heaven and hell to be of value to Scummy and Scummy is open to it ONLY because Michael bailed. I can't enjoy that at all.

Cheap, the pic of Carly/FrankenTodd only proves my point. Guza and no other scribe would have put Carly in bed with Franco or FrankenTodd! Some folks wanted Carly and Ric OUAT, but Guza would not go there, and I thank him for that. Carly against Michael is OOC!!!!!

Nothing else happened on the show that is worth mentioning!

• Members

I agree about the monopoly scenes. I normally would have welcomed that. It's been so rare on GH to see these kind of moments, it's why I liked the Brad/Lucas scenes. We just don't see many true family/bonding moments on the show, IMO. It's actually gotten better but it was really bad for so long. People never interacted when the plot didn't dictate it.

I hate Carly against Michael.

• Members

I forget what I was looking for on YT one day, but I wound up watching clips of Luke telling Lucky about when he raped Laura, Lucky confronting Laura about the rape, and Lulu telling Laura about her abortion. And I have to say that was great acting. The story pulled you in and made you feel for the characters. GH has fallen far. There isn't any character or any story that tugs at the heartstrings, but there are a lot of characters and story lines that deserve to be mocked.

• Members

Get rid of Brad, yuck, no chemistry with Lucas. This actor playing Lucas is the first hot/convincing gay character on soaps in recent memory and they have him stuck with this horrible actor.

Roger Howarth is so hot in those sweats; they need to let him do a little free ballin during those laughable hospital scenes. And his ass, wow is he getting hotter as he ages.

Maxie and Nathan: NO.

Spinelli: NO

Maura West is saving the show right now; her acting is Meryl Streep-esque. She is the best actress in all four soaps, hands down.

Why didn't they hire Erika to play Pat.. Dee zzzzzzzz

Love Tracy, Jane Elliot has been bringin it!

Emmy Ryan as Lulu: NO

Sign that Avery baby to a contract.

Keep Delia on a few times a month; IK is wonderful

But NuKiki: not working at all

Archived