GH: March 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

His body is indeed on point but it's damn near impossible for anyone to look good with that hairstyle, especially with such a busted face. He looks like Ava ran over his face with her SUV before he came to town.

Braeden has been making this mistake now for YEARS. It's bad enough he has a hard face made worse by his expressions, he has that flop of goat hair on top.

LMAO!

• Members

His hair is a mess…he looked so ewww today…nothing hot about those scenes.

She was probably there to make sure that Chad doesn't cheat on her with new Kiki.

laugh.pnglaugh.png

Oh I am sure thats why that scene was done. Its their fantasy for GM to strip naked by dropping the towel….LOL

• Members

Anyone else feel like Shawn or Jordan may bite the bullet soon? Pretty sure both have contracts that would be up shortly and the happy scenes between Shawn, Jordan and TJ felt ominous. Since when is TJ cool with Jordan anyway? Seemed like an about face, though I can't even remember the last time TJ was on.

• Members

Jordan has been walking around town like she could get killed off any moment for like a year now. And Stevie Wonder can see that Sean will get the boot once Sonny is reunited with Jason. They've both been on borrowed time for a while

• Members

I imagine Shawn will be gone fairly soon, depending on when Jason gets his memory. Shawn as a character has been a big fat zero since the day he arrived. He has no personality, barely speaks, and tends to just be this silent tree that has no emotion on his face. Jason will be back. So once Jason returns as Sonny's best friend and hitman par excellence, what then would be Shawn's function? Jason makes Shawn redundant as it relates to the mob.

• Members

Liz thirsting after this creepy, bumbly mouthed criminal w/the same name as her dead son is f-cking terrible & embarrassing to watch. Wow. And all these women hovering & vouching for him? Seriously bad

He was just unsettling to watch all around. I was taken aback not only by his scorched presence, but his horrendous acting as well; He was a replacement? nbe.jpg

Also were we supposed to detect some sexual tension between him and Anna? Because no

Archived