GH: March 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't mind Sabrina anymore, either. I did cringe a bit at how over the top Lucy was at trying to talk Sabrina into it. Reminded me of the propping days. I'm not hating her with Michael as much because Michael's a different character now and they're not AS boring as I feared they'd be, but I'm still waiting and seeing how this develops. I'm sure Rosalie will end up nuts over Michael. Anyone else think it won't go this way?

• Members

Michael is a whiny bitch

ETA:

Wow, Morgan and Kiki plotting to turn Michael into an alcoholic is beyond disgusting. Like dude, thats your brother. I hope it backfires on them and Michael kills or at least paralyzes one of them while drunk

LOL..I thought you thought Jason and Sam were a snoozefest as well? If thats the case, then they are comparable to her and Patrick

• Members

He always does the men strip tease act….LOL

You just gave Ron the idea….now who is the one that is coming out in the underwear…..I doubt Jillian…shudder the thought…in their wettest dreams it would be Woodpile…watch it happen.

• Members

It will be all the men, again. It's Milo's annual time to shine! They love that guy but after his summer story two years ago went over like death on toast, they only trot him out to get naked at the Ball.

Archived