GH: March 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

The whole thing was awful….and then seeing grandpa Fluke at the end and the Real Greenlee just sealed todays episode as BAD…..the only way this episode could have been worse would have been to have Spencer on today…..

I can't believe ABC lets this garbage appear on air.

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

going off topic a bit but has Dominic Zamprogna been working out…he didn't look as bad shirtless the other day…I always though facial wise he was hotter than Ryan Paevey. Ryan looks like a pig with that nose of his…LOL…..Ive always found Dominic sexy with clothes on….lol

• Members

Those boxing scenes were beyond laughable. Only in Ron's world would Spinelli exhaust Nathan. Yeah right. And Nathan finally knocking Spin out right as Maxie walked in was so predictable. Sonny's reactions in the background had me dying though - I wish they would always use him like this instead of writing him as the propped up town hero.

Fnsu9V6.gif

Does anyone else forget that Franco/Nina even exist when they're not on? I feel like I'm watching a completely different show when they're on. They could disappear forever tomorrow and it would impact nothing.

This Ava cancer story is really lame. I just don't care. I want Ava to be kicking ass and taking names, not moping around in bed chatting with Silas as she slowly dies.

I like Jake/Liz. BM and BH have great chemistry.

Two new characters in one episode! How lucky are we?

Archived