GH: March 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Morgan is such a dumbass. Kika brings up a good point. They are drugging Michael but he is now the guardian of Avery. What if he does something to hurt her while incapacitated as a result of their drugs? He crashing a car while high is a strong possibility and Avery could be with him.

They acknowledged that Olivia is 3 months pregnant bc she had sex with Julian on NYE, yet she looks like she's 7. Every real life pregnancy shouldnt result in an onscreen one and this definitely shouldnt have

Maxie, Nathan and Spinelli. I cant beleive it took me till the 4th segment to remember that I can just FF them

Liz was like a pitbull grabbing onto her steak when she learned Jake may have a wife

Ugh to Luke being back! I thought for sure TG went on vacation again

Morgan is such a dumbass. Kika brings up a good point. They are drugging Michael but he is now the guardian of Avery. What if he does something to hurt her while incapacitated as a result of their drugs? He crashing a car while high is a strong possibility and Avery could be with him.

They acknowledged that Olivia is 3 months pregnant bc she had sex with Julian on NYE, yet she looks like she's 7. Every real life pregnancy shouldnt result in an onscreen one and this definitely shouldnt have

Maxie, Nathan and Spinelli. I cant beleive it took me till the 4th segment to remember that I can just FF them

Liz was like a pitbull grabbing onto her steak when she learned Jake may have a wife

Ugh to Luke being back! I thought for sure TG went on vacation again

• Members

Its so ridiculously bad, and its disgusting that ABC would allow trash such as this to continue. Many wanted to blame Frons, but obviously, he certainly was not needed to turn a soap into this filth!

It's just a matter of time til Dee Wallace wishes she were back in that broke down car with that screaming ass kid!

• Members

First off Rick looked like [!@#$%^&*] today. What is it with the GH men and beards and mustaches and looking dirty…..

Were Rick Hearst and Rebecca Budig on GL at the same time? I don't recall…I think they were

The whole Fluke stuff…ugh….when will this awful storyline end……Tony Geary's acting continuzzzzzzes to suck badly…..and Lulu sure is one stupid damn female…..and Tracy isn't far behind either….

The rest of the show was zzzzzzzzzzzz

Archived