GH: March 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ha….I wish the series…I want to be a soap star was up on youtube….. I will never forget the look on Frank Valentini face when Mikey came out shirtless during one of the competition scenes….His mouth was salivating….and his eyes and facial expressions were priceless.

• Members

I only got to watch Friday's ep late at night. So Mrs. Jake Doe...she can recognize her husband with a new face? That's amazing, because no one else can. I know she's faking, but I hope that glaring fact occurs to Liz and Jake...how could you recognize him/me, I have a new face?

Hated the whole boxing match, Nathan looked stupid swinging, missing, and landing on the ropes. Hated Fluke behind the door with a gun almost as much as I hated his face. I like Silas's compassion toward Ava, but I wish he'd have shown a scintilla of that compassion toward his thought to be dead wife. Since when does anyone know if chemo is working within one course? It's been what, 3 days? They can't even do the medicine right on a supposed show about a hospital. Nina did not sink Franco's battleship, I saw his game screen.

Is there an emoticon for banging my head?

• Members

Honestly a wife should be able to recognize him. Most of us have complained since this started how no one can recognize Jason. He didnt get plastic surgery on his eyes. Those should be the same. Ditto on his voice. Theres height, body, etc....which should have tipped everyone off. Liz is making out with the guy and cant tell this is the same man she's been kissing on in prior years.. The fact that none of this is a factor, just shows how plot driven this mess is

• Members

The entire show was completely insufferable. Just awful storylines all around. Ava wanting to kill herself as Silas pretends to act angsty. Morgan and nuKaka gleefully wanting to drug Michael and make him look like a drunk. Tracy and Lulu harping like lunatics as Puke holds a gun and hides in a closet as the Mya look-a-like stands around looking guilty as sin. Liz all pressed over Jakeson and not-his-wife. Spinelli and Nathan fighting, literally, over Maxie.

Lord. It's all just sooo bad.

• Members

Tracy and Lulu could NOT tell that the closet door keep opening and closing. I am not expecting Angela Lansbury brains but pleaseeeeeee

Jake new wife…yeah who didn't know that it really wasn't …..

Morgan is scum and I am glad Michael beat the [!@#$%^&*] out of him

The whole Spinelli Maxi and Nathan stuff I could care less too...

• Members

Ugh. Don't know what's worse...Greenlee, the keystone routine of Tracey/ Lulu(both of whom I usually love!) , drugging Michael, Jillian, any of this crap. Michael not allowing Morgan and Kaka to see their sister is u there. I wanted Morgan to pummel his P*ssy brother Michellle!

Archived