GH: March 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I finally finished the first season of Looking a few days ago, and the finale had some scenes where two of the characters talked their Golden Girls Sunday. And at the end, one of them was watching an episode on his laptop and they played the theme music over the closing credits.

So I guess Ron just ripped this show off (it's not the first time there's been media talk of gay men liking GG, but the show made more of a thing of it) for his endless fixation on it last year?

At least they never said gay men watch Golden Girls to get hard.

• Members

Sabrina: "I don't work for General Hospital any more. I was fired." Was anyone else wishing this was true for the Actress playing her

When did this show start trying to pull off handheld/steadicam shots? The Duke one at the beginning of the ep was painful. Stop.

LOL @ yesterdays ep ending on Carlos literally behind Duke & in the best position to shoot him, and todays ep starting with him suddenly at Julian's saying Duke ended up @ the Metrocourt rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif Lame as hell

It's truly painful watching the Kiki actress. Like...this isn't that girls first gig? She's been on other shows? Someone looked at her reel & called her back?...Oh.

Where's Nik? Missing him.

• Members

They're doing what?

That sounds like Pratt-type trash.

Did Ron have a fap session to House of Cards and decide it was a good story?

That's so disgusting I can't even put it into words. And the worst part is I know a lot of viewers will root for them every step of the way.

• Members

I agree with you Q, KG is really talented. I remember when GH had enough talented people, so that having a nurse's ball at least made sense. Now most of those people are either gone or aren't featured. It's a shame.

I also agree that Sonya Eddy is talented, but that's kind of all they've got at this point.

• Members

KG can do everything it seems. As for who can sing, TG can carry a tune. Brandon Barash if he were still on would be a great addition to the nurses ball. GH just happens to have a supremely untalented cast full of people who have decided being an actor means just being there not having to do anything but be yourself. I guess back when soaps were in NY all the actors came from theater and took classes for this stuff. Now nobody has any talent anymore. I think Bradford Anderson I vaguely recall being able to carry a tune. Wally Kurth... basically to get a contract you have to have to left feet and be tone deaf it seems.

• Members

Yes, but Michael consistently running up on folks telling them off won't end well for him. He's way too confrontational. Michael was ok with Scummy and his associates until he negatively affected him. I really wish Bozo and his assistant would tread lightly here, but that wish is no doubt in vain.

Don't give 2 sh!its about Kiki but my heart breaks at the "writing" for Morgan. This should not be happening. It's beyond ridiculous!

• Members

I agree, although I think this is pretty out of character for both Morgan and Kiki. What they are doing to Morgan is a shame.

As for the Duke/Michael confrontation, didn't Duke start that one? I feel like he came up on Michael and started trying to shame him for not being team Sonny, but I'll admit, I don't give GH my full attention these days, so I'm not sure. Either way, Michael is likely screwed because no one goes against Sonny and wins, but I'm team Michael all the way, I love what they are doing with the character.

QFan:

Yes, I miss all of those theater actors. I did not grow up in a home where talent and art were encouraged, so I really appreciate it in other people. Still, as you point out at least there are a few more people on GH that have something going on. I can't believe I forgot about Wally Kurth of all people, but I guess I'm not used to the idea that he's back.

Archived