GH: March 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Anyone notice how the pet became Anna's confidant over Dante? Finola was good but Woodpile sucked.

Ric vs. Carly was semi interesting just because of the actors themselves.

Sonny looks like an old fool threatening Jakeson. LOL. It's time for Mo to call it a day.

Zzzz to Sabrina and scuzzy Carlos.

Always nice to have Liz/Patrick scenes even if I couldn't give a crap about what they were discussing. Jason Thompson looked good today.

Aww, how sweet ... father/daughter bonding time. Blech. They look like siblings, not father daughter. Kelly Monaco was checked out like always and deVry ... eh. I wish they'd get rid of Julian. His death would spark tons of story for those he leaves behind.

• Members

Julian ordering Carlos to kill Duke was laughable considering Carlos has been giving plenty of hits since joining the show and has failed at killing every single person, including Julian himself. Why he is still trusted to do this is beyond me

• Members

The show put all its eggs in the Fluke basket and now that that is off screen and done the show has nothing going on. Julian and wanting territory again? He and Carlo had these exact same scenes two years ago. Ric and Carly...why are they even sharing scenes? If he can't stand her why is he going to her bar? It is nauseating that the show has devolved to the extended Corinthos Clan being their usual boring selves. Jake is Sonny's enemy? Well when has that mattered to anyone? Julian is alive, Franco is alive, Ava is presumed dead but alive, Johnny is alive, Jerry is Alive...being an enemy of Sonny gives you cred I guess. Whatshername being undercover mob is going on too long. She has been infiltrating the mob since 2013 and I don't think she has come up with a single arrest or piece of information leading to an arrest. RC needs a new supervillain to start a new story because listening to Carly, Sonny, Liz, Ric, Patrick and Sam discuss Jake everyday is dull. They don't really say anything new and how many days can they discuss the microchip that was removed a month ago?

• Members

And what a bottomless basket that was. Fluke is Luke was aimless trash from the word go! To each their own, but how anyone could think that Fluke mess, which changed motivation weekly, was the highlight of GH at any point??!!! Fiason, Jerry Jax, Helena all over a man with DID? This was the clue that none of TIIC really knew the direction of this story - no bible at all! Then you have the "HW" admit that what came out of HIS character's mouths wasn't what he meant for them to say. Who does that?! Fluke as the head of a crime organization, and not one person realizes they are taking orders from a loon? And exactly when did Fluke begin running the mob? Was that ever made clear? Wait...don't answer that! I thought bringing in Stafford and featuring her nonstop for 4 months with nothing behind the character except that it was Michelle Stafford was bad, but Fluke went on for a year with no vision whatsoever. Dumping plots and picking up new ones was the absolute worst. GH at its most embarrassing!

The highlight for me was Hearst and LW! They really crack me up when they go at it. It was like watching them several years ago!

All these heffas moist over this bum, Jake, will NEVER be ok with me. Scummy talking to Jake about people cleaning up his (Jake's) mess? This coming from a maggot who requires a daily wet nurse?!

Yesterday was sort of enjoyable, but it was heartbreaking watching Anna and Brickboy! Finola has been reduced to this? Propping a talking brick and a walking grease ball? My heart was actually breaking and then I had to stop torturing myself and just ff. Woodpile is schooling Anna on what's right and wrong? Anna can't see how she's endangering Jordan? Anna walking around looking for girl scout ballot boxes? This is beyond shameful! I loathe Craptini!

Archived