GH: March 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

Anna/Finn having to share scenes with that talking vat of grease?! Cringe worthy!!!!!! I'm sure moRon was on the set that day accompanied by Mr. Lube, Thumbellina and her four sisters!

Anna going door to door like a [!@#$%^&*] Girl Scout about a ballot box?! Wow! Grayson needs to go now!

Shawn all giddy because Jordan and TJ are getting along. HUH? Didn't he pretty much sign her death certificate in the prior eppy? These hacks don't even care what they pen from eppy to eppy!

Liz fans all pressed on Twitter because Carly got custody of Jake. Think about this for a second. Jake has no clue who he is and has not made it a priority, he has no job, no money, no home no anything and just barely has a pulse. Why in the sam hell are stans upset here?

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

she is stupid for the same reason Liz was and its bc she ha a young child. What if Helena comes back for him and Jos gets caught in the crossfire? I dont know why she has this man whom she doesnt even know the identity of living in her house. I dont get the logic behind taking him from her hotel into her home. Its contrived

• Members

Sloane has been a non starter for me. Both actors portraying a lousy role. Typical pet. McCouch has always been fairly talented, but the role and the hair/makeup departments obviously hate him. I could actually have seen him as a recast Bo on Days.

Almost every character they have created has been like this, and they stink! Thank gawd Obrecht isn't on every day now, and the few scenes she's had haven't been awful! Time to chop off the dead weight: Silazzzz, Kiki, Nina, Franko, Sobby, Sloane, Rosalie, Jillian,Carlosssssssss(who could be handsome, I've seen the pictures),Sean,Fluke(if we have to have TG, at least let him be tolerable), Switch Woodcock to recurring like his mother,and utilize recurring characters like Ned,Bobbi,Scott, Lucy, Kevin, Mac and Felicia have some airtime. Promote Lucas to contract( he is a damn doctor) Bring on 2 characters for Tracey/Anna/ Alexis to be involved with. It's not rocket science, Cartini! And please send Miller off the canvas to his "Primetime stardom " he's expecting. Don't know what they hired Budig for, but let's hope it's brief--there's enough b.s. on this show!

• Members

the episode will open up with Nikolas and Helena at ELQ announcing a hostile takeover of ELQ. Michael will be flabbergasting, not knowing how this could happen and then Helena will say it was all thanks ot her (camera zooms in on Rosalie). The next few segments show flashbacks of her spying and stealing documents that she she's been relaying to the Cassadines for months

• Members

UGH Carlos! Can't he ever have the decency to take a shower, run a razor across his face, and run a comb through his hair? And all that plaque around his yellow teeth?!

Anna, remember, you don't have time for Sloane's nonsense. Grayson McCouch, take your, uh, talents... elsewhere.

I like Becky Herbst, but that wig is becoming more and more obvious by the day.

Rosalie may be pointless but she's fabulous.

William DeVry's wooden yelling cracks me up!

I only watched Friday's show so I was spared Nina, Franco, Kiki, etc.

• Members

How much you willing to bed Strasser's rant is over the disappointment of not getting the Pat Spencer role? RS has been a nut from time to time, but she's never dissed Craptini's crap!

Hated Nun humor-found none in it (St Anne's #OLTL) #David & #Dorian as Buddhists? Disrespecting religion is not funny-ever #WhoWroteThis

Retweet
Favorite
More
9:02 PM - 14 Mar 2015
xxuh5ABb_normal.jpeg
Tweet text
Reply to @robinstrasser
  1. @robinstrasser @carlivatiron wrote it!

0 retweets0 favorites
    Retweet
    Favorite
    More
  2. @robinstrasser Funny, I never heard this complaint at the time.

Archived