GH: March 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

Liz prancing around the hospital w/Patrick, going on about her feelings for Jake was pathetic and embarrassing

So was Sam telling Julian about her epic love w/Jason.

Duke/Jordan was laughable. Who goes to the back of a restaurant to discuss killing someone?

Ric/Carly was great but I continue to be irritated by the flashbacks to recent episodes. Carly was in the same outfit - we didn't need to be reminded of that sh!t again. These writers think the viewers are dumb as hell

I could not stop laughing at Carlos & Sabrina only using accents when they said names or last names. I'm sure this isn't new but I'm just seeing it now. Caaarlos. Coor'dinthoss. WTF?!?!

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm so damn tired of that bag of bones! No matter who pens this show, they all see Lizzard the same. She loves you until the next dripping peen comes along and then she finds fault with you. Relationships die all the time on soaps, but this has been Lizzard's MO for too many years. I'm going back to really loathing her as if it were 2006/7/8 again!

• Members

I like Sobby and think she and Michael would be great! Too bad this is not about a new young couple falling in love but about Michael being a danger to AJ. PUKE! Then Ron makes it a point to tweet that Hosalie is back as demanded. If I were THAT vain, I'd swear that was directed at me! Horrible Hacktress and another unnecessary creation! I hope someone kills that slut, Hosalie!

• Members

That [!@#$%^&*] fleabag just keeps popping up even tho there is no reason for him, and he's committed too many crimes to be out on bail.

AJ was the only "criminal" to do jail time OFFSCREEN! Ridiculous, but Sk wasn't FrankenRon's type, so I get it.

• Members

I'm reserving judgment because I'm a few days behind, but I thought poor Ian was pretty lame in the shootout last week. I love him as an actor but he's been IMO pretty pitiful on GH til now. A lot of it is down to the production schedule and the writing, IMO. They have no interest in Duke and he comes off like a doddering, lonely old man.

• Members

Who knew that Michael and Sabrina being paired together have so much potential? I'm actually interested in seeing them together. I enjoyed Michael reading Duke for filth. I wish that they'd plug a bullet in him and fellow queen, Luke, and rid the show of them. Both of them are worthless, tired, and dried out.

Poor Morgan. I just hate that he is tied to nuKiki. This character is a flop whoever plays it. Scrap her and bring on Serena; she'd provide much more potential.

• Members

Together they have half the brain of a single average human.

Michael looks hot in Q business and holding a baby. He even makes Sabrina better, though I'd prefer him with someone else. But noooo, anyone who opposes Sonny is inherently wrong or doomed to evil or failure.

Archived