GH: March 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

But how else will she replace her Jake? Billy Abbott's Jakeson's peen is the only way to replace her dead kid....closedeyes.jpg

I swear, TeCa is pretty, but every episode she's in leaves me waking up to start all over again. Michael + Sobby = Sominex.

Scuzzy looking Carlos hasn't showered since he came to Port Chuck. Who does he think he is, Darryl Dixon(TWD)? At least Darryl has an excuse...wink.png

Spinelli should know Jason' *ss, he's been up it for years! I didn't mind the group at the hospital today. Too many stories are isolated on the canvas.

I'm sorry, Chit, I love Sean's beautiful self, but this storyline does nothing for him. TJ sighting in the preview, though....We'll see him again in May or June...angry.png

• Members

Michael is so damm dumb. You plotted to to get Avery from Sonny because he wasn't safe but you go and hire Sabrina as the nanny..like WTF??? Are the writers that lazy?? Wait I forgot they are. This is gonna come back and bite Mikey because the JEROMES are coming for that A$$.

MW is simply amazing..

• Members

I guess Ric & Sonny have made up a lot? It was extremely weird seeing them so close. Not sure how I feel about it. They've done so much to each other. IDK, I think Sonny should still be angry at Ric for conspiring to turn him & Jason into the FBI & sleeping/impregnating Claudia when he knew she was the one who had Michael shot.

I literally LMAO'd at all those lunkheads standing off @ the docks in the pouring ass rain trying to act tough. Boy how far this show has sunk in trying to pull off the mob & gunfight scenes! When Julian's crew pulled the guns? LOL. Horrible. It was embarrassing how everyone kept throwing around the words "turf" and "territory" rolleyes.gif

sad.png <--- Me because Sonny shaved ;'-(

LMAO at Duke telling Sonny that he "made some moves" on Julian this morning. Your ass didn't do sh!t. I'm DYING at him (and the writers) thinking that wack battle was some game changing event.

This Jake Doe guy is not good. How is he so close with Carly? And Liz? And apparently Sam?

Miller has lost all appeal & charm since AMC. He's a lifeless bother

Spinelli thinking Jake was Jason was really well done.

We didn't need to see Jake flashback to the scene from the previous episode to explain why he wanted to talk to Sam. Do they think were that dumb not to remember?

Kiki has no room to judge anyone whatsoever now that she's defending Sonny. She's unbelievably dumb & hard to watch in this.

Archived