GH: March 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

He never looks good. If it isn't his $3.99 dye jobs he buys out of a box it is the awkward and awful hair cuts. The guy has almost no self awareness about his hair and it has been this way since the day he arrived on GH. His hair has at times tinted orange, blue, been gray, had bizarre hairlines, and been too puffy. The beard and mustache doesn't work for him.

Rebecca Budig isn't looking so great herself. I see prettier and more glamorous looking women everyday on the street.

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Patrick asks Sam to move in with him. He talks about her and Danny but not once did he mention Emma. Really, Sam had to bring her up? I dont think Sam and Emma have ever eve shared a scene since Patrick started dating.

Patrick: "Emma really likes you. She admires you, she adores you" Is this one of those character developments that happened offscreen?

I cant believe we found out Greenlee's secret so soon. I kind of wish they had dragged it out a bit longer than a day. What a stupid story for her and Ric to proceed with this plan and not have all the details ironed out

Rebecca's Herbst's age has finally caught up with her

Lulu and Tracy were both super annoying in their scene with Valerie

Alexis doesnt want Molly to move in with Ric bc she doesnt beleive he's gone straight....yet her ass is sleeping with Julian knowing he is back in the mob for a fact.

• Members

I watched yesterday and today's episodes back to back so I'm not sure what was from which show but...

Ava asking Silas if he remembers what she said to him when they were making love...you only spoke once, or you only slept together once? How the hell would he remember?! I was so ticked not only from the stupidity of it but also because Silas was cheating on his wife at the time! I'm supposed to feel sorry for Ava? Let her die.

Valerie. Talking to Lulu and Tracy while Luke is in the closet. Why didn't she run down the effing hall while she had the chance?! I would have. Just as I sent my visitors away I would have stepped into the hall, closed the door quietly, and ran for my life. It's all so lame.

Sam, say yes to Patrick. Move in with him so we don't have to see Alexis's nipples again, k thx.

Archived