GH: March 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Does ABC News ever break in during a commercial break? They interrupt the show and come back to commercials. If I give up watching this show it will be because of this. They'll cover it at the top of the hour but it can't wait 20 minutes so viewers can watch GH without interruption. So effing annoying.

• Members

bydESvy.png

Granted some people do keep the same hairstyle, but her hair in her wedding photo is exactly how it is today. Its obvious the photo was taken yesterday. Like they couldnt even give her an updo to try and make it look like it was taken a while ago? This plotline is so stupid. How is this supposed to keep Jake from Liz? Greenlee would have to stay with him forever which is unrealistic and when she and Jake end, he's just going to go back to Liz

• Members

Finally saw last Wednesdays episode...Nik wub.pngwub.pngwub.pngwub.pngwub.pngwub.pngwub.pngwub.pngwub.png God, yes God. He is so [@#$%^]ing perfect and great. I love TC.

That was my first time really experiencing Spencer, and....wow. Just...wow. No. I thought he actually had some good lines, but something about the delivery & execution was really overbearing and off. Same for Cameron. What the hell are they doing giving these poor kids such heavy handed material and direction? BTW, what is a swag bag?

Molly has grown so much. Wow. When I first saw her I somehow got Eden Riegel vibes.

I was a little bit disturbed how Molly was referring to Ric as a "hot" dad.

Spinelli vs. Nathan is the biggest joke ever & that horrid girl Maxie in the middle makes it even worse. This story is utter sh-t

Archived