GH: March 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have no problem with Michael using his connections, something Scummy does regularly. Scummy fans are going off and behaving like Michael took Avery from a good home/parent. He didn't. Avery was just another of Scummy's inevitable victims. Scummy is a dead end character. Every chance each regime has had to give this slime a turning point, they pass so they just trash other characters to make Sonny appear to be a viable character. At this rate, I don't believe he is.

• Members

You've seen him in my icon thing off and on for a few months. The wonderful Ryan Hawley from Emmerdale.

Outside of that...um...he was in some cheap-ass horror movie called Devil's Pass, and a few British shows, if you ever saw those.

• Members

I will admit, RC had me fooled his first few months and I honestly didn't mind Sonny at the time. And then, it was all for not. The show is back to the Sonny Corinthos hour and anyone against him is in the wrong.

• Members

I tried to watch it today. Too much of the Sonny storyline. I am in the camp that thinks he looks good with his beard though.

I thought the scenes with Michael and Tracy were entertaining, and Morgan is still hot. That's about all I could stand to watch before I gave up.

• Members

This is probably some of the more egregious pro-Sonny writing, as Guza never would have sacrificed Michael for him.

All those people who were thrilled about "Cartini" because they were sure Maurice would quit in a rage...as they say - be careful what you wish for.

• Members

Michael being raped in prison wasn't the worst of that story. The worst was NO ONE changed from it. Young men being raped in prison is a reality, so I won't hate a writer for penning it.

Sonny "The Hero" is the ABSOLUTE worst thing anyone has written for this POS!

• Members

None of that was about Sonny. It was also done to try to position Michael as sympathetic. All of this story is just throwing the character around for Sonny-propping purposes (and bad melodrama purposes).

Archived