GH: March 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Exactly! BM is always off auditioning...Dude, you're not that good. Every foray into primetime showed that smirking doesn't equal acting!

Killer Filler Griller Thriller Chiller Driller Miller is one note. He's lucky daytime has welcomed his smirky *ss, and should at the very least show up on time! I don't blame the ladies for being annoyed. It's called a work ethic.

• Members

Folks tried to convince themselves that Miller was on GH because he was looking for a new challenge. Lawd! No! He wanted a steady flow of cash until he could find a PT gig or a movie. What JFP refused him, Craptini didn't. He was missing from key stories on YR, and JFP said she aint having it. Since GH dark weeks are not sufficient, Miller will now hold up production and is allowed to do so even tho, this casting "coup" has proven to be worthless!

• Members

I can't blame him though, if I was on this crapfest I'd be looking for another job too.

As to all the posts here about Carly and Michael, I agree. A while back I typed up a big rant about how Carly should never put a man above her son, but I deleted it before posting. I'm glad I'm not the only one pissed about it. At the very least she should be conflicted and not want to take sides, try to be the diplomat, but the way they have her totally on Scummy's side is disgusting and proves what bad mother material she is. She doesn't deserve to have any input in Avery's life. Scummy's pepperoni must be extremely tasty for her to throw her son under the bus.

I really liked Michael today too. I'm thrilled he's sticking it to Scummy, but I feel like this is all a tease and my hopes will be dashed in the long run. I think RC will either have Michael go too far over to the other side and totally wind up like Scummy, or he'll eventually cave to Scummy and be put in his place. As long as RC is at the helm I can't put much faith in outcomes.

Is Maura West going to leave or will there be a Hail Mary cure? I think I'm at the point where I don't really care if she, or anyone, leaves the show. As much as I like MW's acting, the show is so bad it wouldn't matter which characters left.

• Members

To be fair to BM, they haven't done anything with him. Playing an amnesiac is one of the worst thing a new actor can jump into. Rylan had the same issue but did wonders once they started writing for her as Lulu. He will continue to be in limbo until they do the same for him

• Members

They can't do anything with him because FrankenRon, in lieu of thinking they are getting a ratings bonanza, gave Miller the outs and conveniences he wanted. How can they move this "SL" along if the main player isn't available? Miller doesn't care about the material, he just wants the cash, and its shameful that this is allowed. Time to cut their losses! Miller is no get!

• Members

There were rumors that Ava was going to be killed off but I think thats all they were….she could have easily been killed off with the bridge accident….when I heard she had cancer I just cringed cause Carlivati can't write a simple half page report on ice cream much less a cancer storyline.

Archived