GH: March 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

NCt0wZP.png?1

uGSK1aR.png?1

9yRWPcQ.gif

WTF? More stupid sh-t happening offscreen. Now we are getting flashbacks to the bullsh-t? Not interested

Why did they leave the baby with Roxy?

The Michael, Sonny and Carly stuff is beyond repetitive. They say the same sh-t every day

dJyPIBb.png?1

Luke bit the ear off like 1-2 hours ago. How the hell is it already in the newspaper for today?

• Members

Ugh. I don't even know where to start or what to say. What a mess. What trash.

Luke biting off Scotty's ear was absolutely ridiculous trash. This show has sunk to yet another new low. Only small bright spot was Bobbie was on and she and Scotty still being there for each other was nice.

Roxy. Oy. Ilene Kristen, I love you, I do ... anyway, Maura West remains fabulous and she's making me tolerate Michael Easton.

Heh at the courtroom crap. I loved the judge setting Ric straight on all of the conflict of interest in the room. LOL. So true though. I mean, I saw Michael getting custody coming, especially after the judge switch, but I'm sort of here for Michael vs. Sonny. I'm not the biggest fan of Michael going after custody of Avery but this storyline is the least of my problems at the moment.

Speaking of problems ... Franco Baldwin? Please. I'm so over Ron and his pets. Today was nothing but filling their eppy guarantees. I don't get his fascination with these two. They could have worked under a much better writer. Howarth as Franco was and still and will remain a mistake. He should have played someone else.

And even more annoying is the Spinelli, Nathan and Maxie crapola of a triangle. I'm so NOT here for this. At all. Spinelli looks desperate and pathetic. I do sort of like seeing Maxie squirm but again, just not here for this crap.

Oy. This show.

• Members

Ten minutes in, and this Hannibal Luke-terd crap, combo-ed with Nina, Franco and random mental patient...Give me Stremmmmffff!!!!

Michael has no business raising a hamster much less a child. Sonny' s been a POS for years, but I just can't take the thought of Michael raising his "sister" (I put that in quotes as he has made it perfectly clear Sonny is "no Longer" his father. He says his relationship with his brother hasn't changed, but isn't that perjury since he kicked Morgan out of the Brownstone and wants nothing to do with him?

Speaking of the Brownstone, the Webber,Scorpio home set hasn't been on since, guess that's another dropped story!

Archived