DAYS: October 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

I do not get how posters can be on Eve's side in all this even though they hate Jen...Eve, and the actress that plays her is awful. IMO..I adored the last actress that played Eve and she was gorgeous..This one looks like she is always getting over a hangover. And to do this to a daughter, you claim to love? can't wait until she gets hers in a big way.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's easy why I'm on Eve's side over Jennifer's; Jennifer's character was gutted the past 4 years and attaching her with the parasite that is Daniel Jonas did her no favors; and this is not involving that Chick-Fil-A fiasco

Also after seeing Kassie for SO many years on OLTL, I love seeing her in a new role

• Members

It seems like Kassie is also being compared to a time capsule of Charlotte Ross's Eve, which is kind of insane. It's 23 years later. Have you guys seen Charlotte Ross lately? She looks good, but she looks 46 (and, IMO, a little trashy in that too-blonde-trying-to-look-hot kind of way).

• Members

A lot of people were forced to eat crow after Kassie took over. She is doing MUCH better than most people expected. Wasn't a fan of hers on OLTL but loving her on Days and finding her Eve to be a highlight

v6kO5kq.png?1

iJWlc0z.png?1

Again, the BEST dressed chick in the game. Her stye is impeccable

V11iXbc.png?1

Loved Teresa vs Loser Dan! She's been such a basic bitch fumbling along the way but she finally grew a pair today and stood her ground. Its too bad she wasted her one swing on John and not taking out this parasite

Love Kristen but its quite hypocritical going on about how Teresa shouldn't be allowed to get over what she did to John considering she just got off for what she did to Eric

That final flashback sequence to show John remembering was just awful. What cheap and tacky special effects. That thing went on for way too long

• Members

Yeah, there wasn't a lot of tangible substance there. I thought the issue of the five-month taping was poorly handled. How can the audience be invested when the audience can't tell you if they are liking, loving, hating it. I'll use the most obvious recent example - Sami's revenge - that should've have lasted months. Instead, the story did a complete 180 in a few weeks (and in DAYS' time, a few days) and many of us were like, what was the point? Now that DAYS has unloaded two VERY BIG salaries, they really should consider finding a better way to shorten that tape-to-air gap - though if it's more than four-to six-weeks, I don't suppose it matters.

• Members

Yes. I expect to like her, since I enjoyed her on GL and OLTL, but I'm relieved that she seems to really be spicing things up on Days. If only a better actress were playing Paige.

Still enjoying Hope and Aiden. I liked that they went to Chicago for their first date. I just Hope we get to see them a little more once Sami and E.J. are gone.

Archived