DAYS: October 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

That's what I've been saying for months! How can the writers be so obviously to not only what the audience wants, but also the type of story that will impact the show until it's done? Perhaps we'll get lucky and it will be Kristen's next arc. Maybe they saved it because of all the other transitions going on and they know that could be a "show-saving" storyline.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So glad my Daniel did not follow through with Kristen..no one will believe him, especially lame Brady and equally lame Jennifer. sure wish the posters on this board would groe up and quit calling the actors names..It is so childish..and predictable

Grow up I meant to post.

• Members

I am so late at updating my thoughts for last week's epsisodes - I've been packing and moving! (but I'm going to still give my thoughts since it was Sami's exit!).

1) I am loving where the JJ/Eve chemistry is going! We need to see JJ's bad boy side again and mixing it up with Eve Donovan is perfect!

2) Anne + Kristen in scenes together = THANK YOU!!

3) The only time in this post I will mention him - but JJ turning to Daniel as a father figure is truly a slap in the face as a long time viewer.

4) Quote of the week Runner up: "I was good as the Step-sister in Cinderella, wasn't I?" - Ciara.... I love this girl!... and I really loved the foreshadowing with Aiden telling Ciara "Do you know how dull this town would be without you." - I would love for teenage/adult Ciara to have a flashback to that scene years from now as she is causing pure hell in Salem!

5) Ok - Sami's exit! I know the storyline was a little silly - but I LOVED IT!! The flashbacks were great - I love how Sami got to spend special one on one time with pretty much all of the important people close to her. The scenes with Sami/Hope, Sami/Kate, Sami/Caroline, and even Sami making amends with Abby nearly had me in tears... however the absolute best part for me was Sami's goodbye with Marlena (and the amazing Sami/Marlena flashbacks) and Sami's goodbye to Lucas - I absolutely LOVE their relationship. Their flashbacks were of course amazing! And for me, the best line of the entire week came from their exchange as Sami told Lucas "Lucas, I will never have a better friend." and Lucas said "Neither will I." ... Loved them as a couple, loved them raising Will, and I love how through it all, through the love and hate and scheming - they are each other's best friends at heart. Loved it.

We'll miss you Ali. Thank you for 22 amazing years!! :)

• Members

I liked the individual scenes but I'm selfish and would have wanted more substance and not a rush job, but I'm really really glad they took the time to hit on Sami's relationships. She's been causing havoc for 21 years. Unlike many vets who were sent away without nary a goodbye. I'd imagine a lot of that exit had to do with Sweeney pushing for a lot of that. Didn't I read she was pushing for the flashbacks?

Archived