DAYS: October 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Im with Jennifer. She and Daniel broke up. He has no business having a relationship with her kids outside of her, especially since they weren't married. I know if I were in her position, I would be soooo pissed if my ex was speaking to my kids and gave my son and his gf the key to his apartment to use. She's not wrong to go off on him about JJ, but....

UGH to them fighting about Nicole again. We haven't heard this conversation in at least a month, and I had no problem with that. Why bring it all back? Who gives a damn

I was waiting for Ciara to go off on Ali and make a slick comment about her already living in a mansion with nice things when she was bragging about going to Hollywood

Liked Kristen's skirt but what was up with that see through shirt with her bra showing?

• Members

Adult friendships should not end because a couple breaks up. Daniel should not offer up his apartment to JJ, but JJ is an adult and I don't see why this friendship can't be maintained. I'm still friends with one of my brother's ex wives and my other brother's ex is the little sister I never had.

Parker is a child and he (assuming Parker is a boy...not sure) doesn't need the confusion of Jennifer in his life when she's no longer with his father.

• Members

The thing I dont get with Will & Sonny is that yes I agree Will has his head in the clouds over the LA opportunity but If Sonny doesnt want Will to go then speak up & tell him, Not doing so just because Sonny fears them fighting is no excuse. They are both at fault here as I see it & its frustrating.

• Members

TomSell & Associates dont know what to do with Will & Sonny or are afraid to write them anything meaty. So we get them fighting over this w hich if this were a year ago they would have supported each other and made it work

• Members

Another day of Dannifer fighting. My god, these two are so tedious and juvenile. Their fight was basically, "You were giving me the silent treatment!" "No, you were giving me the silent treatment!!!" rolleyes.gif Looking forward to Jennifer being away for a couple weeks.

I was kind of hoping we'd be spared the Safe goodbye scenes lol. At least there were no flashbacks. Wish we could've seen his goodbye with the kids though.

"Zoey's holding my job so if things don't work out in LA I'll have a reason to come home." Bleh. I hope Sonny f-cks every guy in Salem while Will's away.

• Members

Im sorry but I cant side with either Will or Sonny after today

True Will is already in La La land but he did ask Sonny do you not want me to go, tell me and Sonny LIED and told him to go,

Im sorry but this whole if I tell him the truth we will argue so Ill keep my mouth shut & tell Will what I believe he wants to hear is utter bull-[!@#$%^&*] on Sonny's part

This arc has totally made them so unlike themselves its hard to like either of them

• Members

Its not but the show is making it an issue and at least to me is showing that Sonny doesnt want to be successful. The way the story comes across is that Sonny wants Will be dependent on him so he can take care of him.

Days is making this couple a joke.

• Members

So do I. Sonny isn't saying anything because he doesn't want to hold Will back because he loves him while Will wants to go to LA because Will is all about Will. Will is such a twit and so unlikeable.

And Guy Wilson is a garbage actor, he has been unable to sell the "I'll be able to save A LOT of MONEY for AR-EE-AHHNNN-UHS education!"....as if the audience doesn't know he's married to a Kiriakis and Marlena and Kate are the baby's great grandmas...as if they'll ever have to struggle. Ludicrous.

Archived