DAYS: October 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

Ideally, Will would have a one night stand while he's alone in LA. They've already set it up perfectly with hi acknowledging he is growing bored with his married life with Sonny. With Sonny away and Will feeling alone, it would make perfect sense for him to slip up and have some fun, not thinking it would tarnish his life in Salem. Considering he will be offscreen, this would be the time to do it as there will be a lot of leeway in terms of what did or didn't happen. They should bring the guy to Salem, completely unrelated to Will a few weeks after he returns and then play up their connection and this secret before a big reveal. But knowing Days, Sonny would be mad for half an episode and then he and Will will make up as if nothing happened

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If it did happen I would think Sonny cheats then realize he [!@#$%^&*] up and try to hide it. I do agree Sonny needs to do something but I just hate the stale staples of soaps Cheating & back from dead. They are just done because they can. Because writers cant think outside the box

• Members

I'd rather will.and sonny offer up.the topic of an open.marriage. a lot of.gay couples I know r into that or even have a triad (three in a relationship). There are lot of.avenues that can.be explored in regards to gay relationships/marriages that would be realistic.

Plus, gay couples are filled with cheating, one.night stands etc. Not many gay male couples behave quite like will.and sonny do...especially in their early 20s. How they r being written is very unrealistic to me.

And yes, if will is gone for a month I could see sonny and will each being tempted and perhaps even have an agreement to stray when apart. It does.happen quite.a.bit.

• Members

Who cares about these 2 anyway..I could care less if Sonny and will are ever on the screen again..They have written them so boring I doubt if any of the fans would miss them..There is so much more going on, on this show. And there are 2 pages of posts about these two.

• Members

So tired of this bogus JJ/Daniel relationship being shoved down out throats. My god, they have JJ run to him about EVERYTHING. JJ could have a bad hair day and they'd have him sprinting over to Daniel's asking him what he should do.

Ciara trying to get in on the Hollywood action... LMAO.

Archived