DAYS: October 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

TBH, it was totally worth it to me for 1) the Susan appearance and 2) having Kristen around for the fallout of EJ's death. Everything else is just sorta noise.

I do think the flaw in this return was that, story-wise, it's been treated as temporary. She's been around for a long time, but very little has happened, because the show isn't committing to any future story for Kristen -- just resolving and playing on what's there. Aside from the two things noted above, Eileen Davidson could have shot three episodes' worth of material, and we'd have gotten the same general story use out of Kristen (she brings John out of the coma and thus avoids charges for Eric's rape). Having her sort of linger around for three months not doing much has been most of the problem.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

biggrin.png

Will doesn't want to have a boring life... too late, you're already boring as f-ck!

Love these Nicole and Sami scenes. Can Nicole please go back to any of those hairstyles she had in the flashbacks?

How long can they possibly drag out this stuff with Paige finding out about Jack/Kayla?

Is Sami not even going to talk to Lucas about taking Allie with her?

Sydney/Nicole wub.png

• Members

My thoughts on the current Will & Sonny story

Ok Will has been an ass but Sonny has been a hypocrite about the Chad article. He was ok at first. Then after Wilson saw Chad for the first time after the Ben fight, Will wasnt gonna write it but Sonny told him you should. That rang very personal to me as Sonny was getting back at Chad for coming in & trying to make changes at TBD. But then after EJ dies, Sonny assumes the article is off & gets mad that Will is still working on it. Then Sonny leaps to the conclusion that will just wants fame & money. But then realizes Chad okayed the article and says oh its gonna be great. Your a great writer. If I were Will Id be upset to & maybe wonder what Sonny really thought about his career.

Also what is with Sonny saying he hasnt seen Will in a while to Abby. EJ just died like 3 days ago in salem time & they both spent the day with her & the kids. Then Sonny gets upset that Will cant just go to lunch cause he has to work. When was the last time Sonny worked at TBD on screen? He is never there. T & Ben do more there than the owners do. I expect Will to say were going to LA and Sonny to say he cant because of the club. Why would that stop him? He is never there

Guy is off screeen for a month but in Salem that is two weeks so if Sonny cheats that will destroy that character in my eyes

• Members

I agree with you on all fronts. I think Will and Sonny both have some valid points, but I feel more for Sonny. What a slap in Sonny's face to hear Will say he's too young to be married with a kid. Sure, it's true, but he could have thought of that a little sooner. Sonny is spending his time taking care of Will's kid and Will has the nerve to call their life boring. What!?

Archived