DAYS: October 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

One of them has played an iconic character on her show, and has always brought all of her limited talent to every scene and had several successful and popular romantic pairings.

The other has sucked the life out of a once dynamic character, and only had one pairing that really worked. It worked so well it saved her job when Gina was being courted to the show to replace her, before landing there years later at Phyllis. Emmy be damned.

• Members

Depends, does anyone know if Sweeney even gets prenominated these days? I know JS got prenominated a lot until he just stopped submitting himself around 2012/2013. I can see Sweeney getting a nom if Sony blitzes the Emmy's like they've been doing lately. It would be well deserved, but she would need a strong support base from her show to pre-nominate her, and then she would have to get threw the screening for the official nomination. She may not win, but she would deserve a nomination.

It's so weird how Kristen has just skated by on everything, and yes its laughable that Eric forgave Kristen, but can't forgive Nicole.

• Members

Eric didn't say that he has forgiven Kristen, he said it is a goal he is working towards, and that goal is for his benefit, not for her. But yes, either way it's laughable that Eric would try to forgive her and not Nicole.

I understand Eric's motivation but the hypocrisy is breathtaking - he says that he needs to forgive to get back to the person who he was, but what person was that? Somebody who was so quick to get into bed when it appeared his church career was over. That's his real reason he can't forgive her - it's not what Nicole did, it's what Eric blames Nicole for making him do - turn his back on the priesthood in a hot second. What type of d-bag thinks that way and blames someone else for his own actions and calls it betrayal? What rooting value is there in wanting a reconciliation based on this? None for me, I just don't understand why the show will not let this relationship just die already.

• Members

Looks like they cut the Aiden/Maggie scenes. They completely disappeared from the episode after that first segment (except for Aiden popping up at the end) and NBC.com had a spoiler about Maggie asking questions about Aiden's life before he came to Salem (with a picture of them at the picnic). Couldn't we cut out the JJ/Daniel nonsense instead?

• Members

JJ cant talk to anyone in his family, so the one person in Salem he can reach out to is Daniel? Really? Id rather he go to Lucas, Will or any other male relative in his family. WHY Daniel for advice on Jack?

miXr2R5.png?1CxXu7nA.png?1

WTF is she wearing? My god, it seems as if she and MR are alternating disastrous outfits. Shame on the person who put her in this monstrosity.

Sami's scene with Johnny was so good. Likewise with Hope and Ciara

Archived