DAYS: October 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

Like Y&R's Kay and Jill, DAYS's Kate and Sami will go down in daytime history as one of the great symbiotic relationships, different than Kay and Jill, but no less iconic.

Koslow and Sweeney have the most beautiful chemistry, I'm sure they were shedding real tears, knowing their scenes together were dwindling.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

When Kate pulled Sami into that hug -- and the follow-up where they pulled back and talked about how Kate almost maybe kinda really likes Sami -- was all genius. It was touching in such a screwed-up way. The minute Kate grabbed Sami for that hug, it confirmed what we've known for many years: that the reason Kate has always hated Sami and not wanted her with her boys is because she knows that Sami is her, 25-30 years earlier. And I loved Victor barging in and interacting with both of them. This is the kind of stuff present-day Days excels at.

• Members

Anne is so delusional....LMAO. Loved her going on about being recognized for her skills and being oblivious to Kristen using her.

I cant with Tammy Sue and her material. Just end this storyline

Hollywood wants to build a Sami Brady brand? Really?

• Members

I wish I could say there's been a lot of things to get me to watch but there hasn't been. Not even the EJ death interested me very much. I hope the show can turn itself around because it feels like all of 2014 has been basically just treading water and when anything interesting begins to happen it takes the predictable route and we're back to months of nothing. IDK. The show's been a mess this year IMO. And becoming "Daniel of Our Lives" has not helped one bit.

I've enjoyed Kassie as Eve but Eve as the predictable villain in the JJ/Paige boremance has caused me to lose interest. Teresa at times can also be a bright spot, as can Anne <3.

I love the slow burn of Hope and Aiden.

Kristen's return has been a waste, IMO. Zzzz.

John in his millionth coma ... zzzz. Obviously he's awake but still, it's just predictable and typical.

I also hate the way Eric is being written, how Nicole is being villified, how Jennifer is a complete unrecognizable shrew, how JJ lost his edge, how Paige is boring as &#33;@#&#036;%^&amp;*] ....

Oh, I like Ben/Abby and nuChad has 100% grown on me, so there's potential there. Let's hope Kate Mansi sticks around.

I also have checked out of Wilson. Just don't care. Sonny deserves better and they have no idea what they want to do with Will. Every bit of drama has been sucked out of them. A secret is kept for years and it's a shrug of the shoulders basically. Sigh.

• Members

Days is wonderful lately and like always I cannot wait to watch it in the evening when I get home..DVR is wonderful..Still have not gotten over EJ's death but hopefully, in soap fashion, he will be back..Clyde is a molester and cannot wait for Jordan to tell someone about what he did to her. I do not think Mom is even dead..but he is laying a guilt trip on her for that. Love this show,

• Members

So it is okay when you bash someone I like. I never come back at you when you gush over someone I hate. I will continue to defend Daniel and if you don't like it don't read my defense of him. I would never stoop to bashing someone you really like..and there are some I sure could.

Archived