DAYS: October 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Im sorry but Chad agreed to the article that Will is writing. Sonny needs to stop being an ASS and just SUPPORT Will.

Will doesnt butt in on Sonny's career. Will is Sonny's husband not child. Sonny needs to treat Will as his EQUAL

• Members

Will can handle himself. . The way Sonny was whining about not seeing Will so much. What its been two days since EJ died. I dont get it. Sonny man who is running your club. T & Ben do more at that club then the owners do. They are great and cometogether for Ari. Will has always been supportive of TBD. Sonny time to do the same.

• Members

Does anyone think that Sonny would rather be the bread winner & might be threatend if Will was more successful then Sonny is at his career? I dunno for some reason I see that in the way Freddie has played Sonny in regards to Will's career

• Members

Its about time Kristen and Eve interact. I thought Eileen and Kassie should have been working with each other as opposed to being with that loser Daniel. Now I need to have my wish of them with Jennifer and my dream scene will be complete

Dang could Kristen be a bit more discreet though? Those were some big ass bugs she planted. And what the heck was she wearing towards the end?

LOL in Sami's dream, the agent told Ali that Sami would be home in time for her 30th birthday

d2liGYv.png?1

This scene really touched my heart

GSPLY2v.png?1

It bears repeating, but love her style. Not huge fan of the sweater's pattern but man is she working that dress. The color is fab and the necklace completes the attire

Archived