DAYS: October 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

Thoughts on the week that was

1) I'm enjoying the lead up to EJami's swan song.. the writers were given a difficult departure(s) and they have not done perfectly with it - but I think it's been well played out.

2) Loved Ben/Abbby. I really like Chad thrown into their mix. I really hope Mansi renews her contract. Corday better throw some of the money he is saving post-Ali and James' departures towards Mansi to get her to stay for at least a two year contract.

3) Hope telling Victor and Maggie & continuing the conversation with Caroline was a great touch. I love how they are finally addressing the Bo issue... and it has been so long that it allows her to peacefully move on with Aiden. It's been well written.

4) Loved the Sami/Eric scenes. I've always loved their twin-ship whether it was JA or GV in the role. Sami and Eric are a great pair and I really enjoyed their bonding twin scenes this past week.

5) Everything else I have to say is about SUSAN!!! Can I just say BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO DAYS THUS FAR IN 2014 is getting to see my Susan back again. Eileen knocked it out of the park!! (of course!) Getting to see Susan interact with EJ/Sami/Marlena/John was amazing. I love that the show remembered Susan/Marlena's friendship. Sami's scream when she first saw Susan in DiMansion was amaing! Susan casting out the demons, her reaction to Stefano on the other end of the phone line and getting to hear her say one more time "mean, mean, mean" literally made my year!!! I also love that the show respected the show's history and had Susan mention Edmund and we even got a Celeste mention!!! When Sami called Susan "Mom" I literally lol'ed. It could not have been any better!!

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Love your post and agree with most of it except I do not want Daniel putting his hands on Eve except to strangle her...She is not an attractive woman IMO.although I do not like Jen with Daniel...She is too self righteous and Daniel will never be able to please her..Liked him with Nicole too..AZ is such a beauty, and sooo funny. Eric is an idiot.

I am so scared Clyde is going to have EJ killed...I would hate to see this wonderful character go out this way...Hope I am wrong.

• Members

I really liked these scenes too. There was just something real about it. I'm glad Hope is moving on. It should have happened sooner.

Teresa telling Daniel she was going to destroy him was awesome. It won't happen, but I still loved it.

I know this is an unpopular opinion, but I like the town square set, especially when they do seasonal changes like the fall flowers and Christmas decorations. Sure, it's cheap, but as cheap sets go, I like this one.

• Members

I totally agree about the town square set!! I've liked it since they introduced it! Even though they downsized it and took away the stairs, I still like

It's multi-purpose use. It gives some variety- characters can sit in front of the shops,

Stand I front of the yogurt place, there's the isolated bench area... Even though it's cheap it's well designed

• Members

I like the idea of the Town Square, especially since they stopped yapping about how it's covered and has wifi and all the other crap they had people going on about at first. I do miss the other half of it. I'd rather see that area with the stairs and the arch than keep watching people meet by a random bench in the woods.

• Members

They NEED to bring back a couple of her kids. All she has is Lucas and there's no story there. Its time Cassie return and/or Phillip, Rex or Billie

3CKQtBm.png?1

This is the BEST she's looked all year. Her hair got a bit messy towards the end but Im not gonna hate on this.

40qTknH.png?1

Did they decide to coordinate their outfits today? I LOVE their bond as sisters and how Eve has stepped up to help her when it counts despite the shade they fling at each other

Can someone explain the Eve/Julie history for me?

xij0TuO.png

Id be lying if I said I wasn't rooting for them

• Members

I agree. Kristen has given Brady life and I actually kind of like them together. They strangely work for me. Davidson has helped elevate Martsolf.

I agree about the Teresa/Eve bond. I'm enjoying their snarky sisterly relationship. Kassie fits in really well at DAYS.

Agreed about Jen-Jen too. Best she's looked in a looong time.

Archived