DAYS: October 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How strange that Daniel has given JJ and Paige both keys to his apartment. What? He's ok with them just using their key whenever. I find that complately bizarre. Maybe if he had a huge house like Victor, but that tiny apartment gives him no privacy, if someone just walks in without notice.

• Members

So did Caroline really say to Eric that she was glad that Sami came to her sense with EJ. Then got all bent because Eric told her that Sami is back with him? Are you flipping kidding me? Does anyone remember the scene when Caroline said "take him back"? WT - writers! Gosh, I wish that character would've stayed DEAD. (Even though I like Peggy McCay and glad she stay with the show - I don't like sanctimonious Caroline, though.)

Here's my post from August because I was seriously PO'd:

So Sami puts together this intricate revenge plot with her fre-enemy Kate - only to start weakening - what like two "DAYS" days after EJ was thrown in jail?C'mon. The Caroline scenes were pathetic enough - yeah, that's some family support there - "take him back" - only to be outdone by the cringe worthy "cupcake" save. Ugh.

• Members

Peter mention!

Maybe Im being skeptical, but if I were Kristen, I wouldnt step into John's room until I got official notice that the restraining order was lifted. It would be just like Marlena to set her up and have Roman ready to arrest her when she got in!

She has Alzheimer's so its plausible she didn't remember

• Members

With my bad eyes, I seriously thought I missed the scene where Will spilled spaghetti and meatballs all over his shirt.

I thought someone was joking when they mentioned Poplar Bluff on here the other day. A Designing Women reference seems more Carlivati's style.

• Members

Today's episode was excellent. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. Kristen and Daniel look so smug. I have to believe that John is going to find some way to pin this on Kristen. I'm sure he sees her as the bigger threat to Brady.

Erica and Caroline scenes are always sweet. GV really sells the love Eric has for his Grandma.

• Members

All that stalling in John's hospital room today was vintage (ridiculous) Days. "I have something to say, and when I say it, it's going to CHANGE EVERYTHING… but first can we call five more people in here?"

The new Chad has officially won me over. There's a fun spark both to the acting and the writing for the character.

Archived