Y&R: New Head Writer

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Pratt was horrific for AMC. Yet I remember I think he garnered good ratings. He was pretty much what cancelled the show. it shows me though the bells have zero power at the show. I love Jean but I don't think JFP wanted her and set her up to fail. They never really worked together except a brief minute at OLTL. Anyways Pratt has a massive ego because he has had some success in prime time. I am nervous for y and r and realize JFP has way more power than we know. I honestly think Steve Kent and JFP are an item.

• Members

ChitHappens, boo, I love you but I don't understand you one bit right now. All this is completely and utterly irrelevant. IDGAF if RC is worse. We're not talking GH.

There is one, undeniable truth: The show, "lucky" enough until now, is about to sink to new levels and new era of complete destruction. We're going from generally non-destructive boredom to all hell about to break loose.

• Members

Why are we going off topic again? Whatever Ron and Frank are doing at GH has nothing to do with Pratr period. Pratt is a horrible choice for y and r. Extremely destructive person and ego. Even Lucci came out and said he was horrible. He writes plot points in the worst way. The stuart murder thing was horrific and Erica and Ryan as a couple. Thank god Lorraine came snd saved the day. She was great for amc but frons dumped her for Donna snd David. I don't get why Lorraine wasn't asked as she was perfect outside choice for the show. She has all the classic writing and resume to make it work.

Archived