Y&R: New Head Writer

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Perry King will play Victor's brother, before being abruptly fired and replaced by Jack Wagner.

Colin Atkinson will be revealed to have caused Jill's plane crash, then will kill Cane before turning the gun on himself. (So hey, it's not all bad.)

Melissa Egan will go crazy again, just like Annie, which is honestly the thing she's best at - but not before Chloe returns to town, still psychotic, and is gunned down in a hail of hot steel.

Hillary will be raped as Neil watches and does nothing.

Devon will question his sexuality.

Jack will become impotent.

Kevin Zegers and his nipples are the new Noah Newman.

Dylan McAvoy will be revealed to be a crack agent from military intelligence.

Colin Atkinson WILL BEarrow-10x10.png revealed to have caused Jill's plane crash, then will kill Cane before turning the gun on himself. (So hey, it's not all bad.)

forget it....He's just gonna use Cane even more....there's no getting rid of him at this point....

• Members

Blair Redford, he also was the last Miguel on Passions

Is he currently on another show?....cause I just wonder if he would bring him back as Scotty?....not that I even really care at this point.... (and Redford still seems too "asian" looking to be son of the late Dr. Scott Grainger Sr, and Lauren Fenmore Williams Grainger Baldwin)

• Members

Something had to happen. The show has had a weak HW since Jill got there, and her usual antics have not been showing up onscreen all that much. I think the true Phelps era is about to start. An event will be coming. Let's hope it is better than that carnival on GH.

The only thing that got the ratings up was Shemar Moore and I have DD saying it was a team effort....I wonder what he will say now.

Archived