Y&R: New Head Writer

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

With all the changes for the fall "reset," I have to believe that Sony must like what he has outlined for the show. I can't believe Sony (and CBS) would go to all the lengths - Shemar, ED, etc. to undo the momentum that the show is starting to experience. I'm NOT a fan of Pratt, but Sony and CBS are in the business of making money. Y&R is a key component to the daytime lineup. Let's hope for the best....

• Members

People like Eric soothsayed me a lot last summer about Chip Hayes, claiming he came highly recommended from a lot of the old-school AMC people - he was set to take over as one of AMC 2.0's new HWs after being on staff there and at the network show for a while. I was skeptical because of, again, his years at my beloved Spelling soaps, but he didn't seem to damage AMC in that very brief interval. Still, teamed with Pratt, who knows.

If they are trying to bankrupt the show in order to cancel it, they couldn't make a better move. I believe Pratt's hefty fee was at least part of the reason AMC eventually went so broke it had to be moved to Los Angeles.

• Members

Perry King will play Victor's brother, before being abruptly fired and replaced by Jack Wagner.

Colin Atkinson will be revealed to have caused Jill's plane crash, then will kill Cane before turning the gun on himself. (So hey, it's not all bad.)

Melissa Egan will go crazy again, just like Annie, which is honestly the thing she's best at - but not before Chloe returns to town, still psychotic, and is gunned down in a hail of hot steel.

Hillary will be raped as Neil watches and does nothing.

Devon will question his sexuality.

Jack will become impotent.

Kevin Zegers and his nipples are the new Noah Newman.

Dylan McAvoy will be revealed to be a crack agent from military intelligence.

Archived