Y&R: New Head Writer

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I would.

I don't think anything short of a nuclear strike could dislodge Christel Khalil, who Sony and CBS seem obsessed with. But I do think Goddard has always had a fairly tenuous place on the show, even when they were really enamored of that couple - they almost let MAB kill him. I think Pratt can and will throw his weight around, and probably finally ice the guy for some other hunk.

• Members

It's a better character though on GH. The less time that family has left on Y&R the better for everyone.

And Carlivati has used Robert pretty well. But that was the last story I enjoyed on GH. After Robert left and the Robin story stalled it was all bad. All of it. So I quit watching.

• Members

Megan was a god send compared to Pratt. I would take Megan a thousand times over Pratt. Pratt was the butcher of AMC all he did was kill everyone in a sea of perpetual violence. All you saw was a haze of corpses every time you tuned into AMC during his tenure as head writer. I would say fans of the show should have been thankful he was only there for about a year, but considering that was all the time he needed to completely dismantle the show, I don't think he could have added any further insult to injury. No other head writer alienated fans more then Charles Pratt during his tenure on AMC.

• Members

Guys, they'll bring Tristan Rogers back to GH, it's not a debate. Ingo Rademacher had a few jabs at the new team when they took over in 2012 and he was quickly brought back for several stints. All Rogers did was leave when he wasn't given a contract, and he's too integral to RC's adoration for the past glories, not to mention several of his stories. Ron will likely hold his tongue sans a few passive-aggressive comments, and FV will get it done.

Archived