GH: Casting Michelle Stafford

• Members

That would be awesome. And so much more interesting. Alas, Silas would be as boring a villain as he is a lover and Ron couldn't write a story that played any kind of suspense or mystery.

Seriously? This board goes downhill when you show up to share what "twitter" says. Geez.

I love the new Soap Digest cover. Apparently both GH and ABC pursued MS aggressively and made her an offer she couldn't refuse.

Of course ME said Frank begged him to come to GH. That says a lot about his priorities.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ew at them begging hard for MS. And LMAO at Frank BEGGING Easton to come to GH. THAT's clearly worked out well ...

Michael Easton came alive (barely) when he played the vampire story so maybe he should be playing evil? He sucks. Sooooooooo boring and his character does him no favors.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

So, a full month and two days after her first appearance on the show, she makes her second? Brilliant, dudes. Just. Brilliant. RME.

You would think Nina would have popped up during the Nurses' Ball. I mean, imagine her stumbling in, dazed and disoriented, and maybe recognizing someone in a shocking way. But, I forgot, the night belongs only to Sabrina.

• Members

MS said she didn't want to be on too much cause if she was then people would resent her and the airtime she'd be getting. As annoying as she is, I don't think she has to worry about that if she's on MAYBE once a month! Ridiculous. It's just another reason to not GAF about Nina. I never cared anyway.

• Members

Her strategy is to have a connection with characters the viewers love then have her character "outgrow" them (read out maneuver them backstage) to slowly take over. It will be so seamless that viewers won't even realize when she is eating the show. There will be nary a complaint about her if done right. I mean, isn't that how it worked so well for her at YR *sarcasm*.

• Members

If MS desires a connection with characters the viewers love, then she (and the writers) better act quickly. The way things keep going, we'll end up hating everyone on that show before Labor Day.

Archived