GH: Casting Michelle Stafford

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I never claimed to know a thing about anyone's contract - I was responding to Chit's post. LW having such a clause is pretty much the craziest thing I ever heard and I don't know that I believe it, but I'm taking the post at face value.

• Members

Why do people act like Twitter is the be all end all of everything. Like it's special because people on Twitter are wasting their time worrying what people on a message board say? I find that sadly hilarious. And because everyone Twitter is sane ... and because it's on Twitter it must be true! Twitter is the worst thing to happen to social media.

And I love how people on Twitter use that to make themselves sound so great. "I'm on TWITTER!" lol. Really. Let's all lose sleep tonight because "everyone" on Twatter is making fun of SON. Seriously, Twitter is full of crazy bullies who seem to have nothing better to do than obsess over what others are saying. Aren't there better things to do with their time? I personally couldn't give a rats ass who's talking about who. It's sad that Twitter makes people feel important. They should worry about themselves and not base their life around what others are saying.

And LOL at "them" not even able to complain about the right person. Seriously.

• Members

Exactly.

I actually like reading some feeds on Twitter. I don't actually hate it per say (despite what it may seem), but I find it ridiculous that it's become this go to, as you said, measuring stick. Like it's this gospel "because people on Twitter SAID SO!" lol. Come on.

It gives pretty much everyone an instant voice and reaction, and that's not always a good thing.

• Members

Although I do like Twitter, they are having some problems with their valuation due to the fact that it's experiencing a huge dropoff in new members/subscribers. Perhaps the weekly death hoaxes, the newly emerging Spam and the underground fake follower industry that flourishes there--may have something to do with it. Twitter is not the main arbiter of proper social networking behavior. Not even close.

So what? Who cares? (* Joy Behar double shrug*)

Archived