GH: Casting Michelle Stafford

• Members
She wasn't fired she always intended to stay for only 6 months. Also, Laura and Sarah have been friends way before Laura even joined GH. Sarah was offered the role after TB left but turned them down as she was gearing up to join Cold Case and recommended LW but she was still under contract with GL so they went with JB. Once that fizzled and Laura was free they offered the role to her. Sarah explained all this in a recent interview with ex-Lily GH and ex-Belle from days. Can't remember their names tho...

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That is pretty baller that LW had that insane clause in her contract - I mean, that's up there with Jay Leno's "pay-and-play contract" from 2010 which cost Conan O'Brien his job. But Wright could demand that at that time. She was very popular from GL, and the Carly situation had GH over a barrel.

• Members

What have we heard about Nina that would indicate she is/was at all like Carly. She's been billed as a heroine type. I guess if her sole purpose is to create angst/interest for the dullest of the dull she will at least have some spunk. Maybe a heartbeat.

• Members

um... she's been in a coma. That basically gives MS free rein to build the character as she goes/sees fit. I'm certain they will use Nina to make Ava (more) sympathetic... in their first meeting MS will prob. 'reveal' the supreme bitch side to Ava that no one else knows or has seen - but Ava.

this Silas thing? It will never happen, because MS likely isn't interested (at all) in working with Michael Easton. LOL

• Members

I think the offscreen Nina that "was depressed, loved to ride horses and play in the park" will last about five minutes until she discovers she has traveled through time like many an Aryan cyborg before her.

From then on we will get the Full, Uncut Staff, and after about three days a week of that, woe be unto us all.

• Members

yeah, but MS brings so much more to the material that it's inevitable, imo. Her questionable character BTS aside, she is the definition of making lemonade out of lemons.

Archived