GH: Casting Michelle Stafford

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

as if MS would even flirt w/ the idea of being paired with a nobody like Morgan. LOL I mean Micheal, I could see (he's the oft. referred to 'golden child') but not Morgan. MS is all about popularity. She always wants to be with THE popular guy on the block... so it's between Sonny, Dante, Nicholas, Luke, or Franco.

heck, GH might even BRING BACK Jax for her. laugh.png

• Members

too bad about ha devoted, (ridiculously) handsome, younger 'brother' and the blood-relations... I could totes see GH try that. I mean has the guy had ANY action since joining the show? LOL

ph34r.png

• Members

I didn't think Laura Wright was ever really in danger before, but the Franco storyline has tainted her and Ron and Frank always at least partly blame the women. Franco and Carly have virtually no story now, and Ron is easily distracted and is clearly far more enthralled with higher level (prestige-wise, anyway) powerhouses Maura West and Michelle Stafford as opposed to bothering with Wright. The question is would he actually dump Carly over the infatuation, and my answer is I'm not sure. Backburner yes, but drop her? I doubt it. Of course I didn't think they'd actually kill A.J. either, but they apparently did. (I'm frankly still waiting to see if they pre-taped some bit showing him alive to drop in in a few months, to whitewash Sonny's crime.)

The real issue is that one show cannot take so many broad divas at once. Frank and Ron never know when to stop - all they see is camp and exciting fun and they go all in. The show has Stafford, West, Donna Mills, Obrecht, all vamping - and for what? They see it as a show full of stars, but the stories and the characters for these powerful female actresses are largely a void.

• Members

Laura Wright is the ultimate team player and seems to know how to work through almost anything. Given Stafford's alleged issues against Maura West, and Ava becoming little more than a Sonny slampiece implicit in several murders, I think her time is winding down.

• Members

I don't believe any "thing" between Maura and Stafford. At least on Maura's end. She just retweeted some kind of praise for Stafford's web series at the beginning of the month.

I can't believe anyone would think putting Stafford and Easton in scenes would be a good thing. *pictures a tyrannosaurus munching on chicken wings*

Archived