Y&R: TMZ reporting on Michael Muhney

• Members

I don't why the MM fans are turning on JFP. From the original drop by SharonRocks, JFP tried to work it out so he could stay. As for Angelica McDaniel, do none of these people understand that she works CBS not Sony? Her influence on Sony's personnel decisions is limited. She could not save Michelle Stafford when she called her for help with her salary negotiations.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Am the only one thinks that JFP is getting a bad rap in all this? I am no JFP fan but this Tommy garrets posts with these legal professionals to me smelt more like a MAB puff piece or MAB would do better as exec producer. They have no idea the details of the entire investigation and what happaened. I don't think JFP really had any say. So you are supposed to tell me sexual harassment took place and Les Moonves and all the CBS corp execs didn't know anything about it. I am sure Michael Muhney was documneted for his behavior but this whole covering it up is stupid. Even Melody Thomas Scott who has never been ass kisser has said Jill is completely totally INNOCENET here. I am sure she had no power in what happened to MM it was handled above her head and she had to do exactly what she did. does JFP deserve to lose her job based on this particular matter? I don't think so and I doubt she will

• Members

It seemed to me he was implying the sexual harassment story wasn't the REAL scoop.

Otherwise, he has the REAL scoop on something that is already public knowledge.... which I wouldn't put past him to advertise as some kind of exclusive.

• Members

Most Y&R people don't speak to him anyway, apparently, so he may just say whatever he can to get those sales in. I imagine a lot of it will be regurgitations about evil goings-on at the set and CBS, evil Angelica McDaniel and JFP against poor Muhney, Hunter King is their victim, not Muhney's, this is all a conspiracy set in motion by Braeden, etc.

Apparently DC is saying that people only care because the show sucks? Talk about pushing an agenda. This type of story would get play no matter what.

Archived