Y&R: TMZ reporting on Michael Muhney

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Man.... as if anyone is going to put any cred in the ramblings of some crazy assed, Bi-polar bitch. How does someone like her even GET a job as a social worker? She should be a cashier at Walmart! Of course... it wouldn't surprise me if she ISN'T really a social worker, (and supposed attorney) I think she's delusional and making all that sh!t up.

• Members

I agree... the SOC posters have impressed me greatly. Many are die hard fans that have finally come to the realization of what has happened. And that's ok... some people take longer to come to terms with things. But Beth has just posted this... always the positive PRO... moving forward! She's a brick.

"Scrubbed and ready...off to GC today. Lunch with my bestie Tracey Bregman, then Abbotts, Abbotts, Abbotts. It's a New Year, people. Some people make mistakes. Some people leave. Some stay to pick up the pieces. Let's do this!!"

• Members

This attitude is common among a lot fans even outside of soap, Chris Brown's fans were a nightmare and even went as far to say as he could beat them and they wouldn't care. In fandom, their idol can do no wrong and whoever claims that they have done wrong gets attacked. It's crazy.

• Members

The Y&R cast are really supporting Hunter. I am sure she feels great knowing her co-works have her back doing this trying time.

So far EH, CK, JC, GR, JM, ED, KSJ, and TB have all directly said something. BM alluded to it. They didn't have to and they did anyways.

I heard them clowning MM on the radio earlier today. It has really picked up stream. It is not helping that TMZ is really going nuts on this story right now. MM's career and repuation is garbage. Not saying he can't bounce back but he will have one hell of a hard time doing it.

• Members

Folks, read Eileen Davidson's Twitter, I love how she just gives no f.ucks.

1. @YRInsider @YR_CBS 2 u who r bashing @HunterHaleyKing. Shes amazing, brave & courageous. She deserves 2 b applauded & repsected. THE END

2. @eileen_davidson @YRInsider @YR_CBS just curious of Sony's policies about cast members tweets letting more cats out the bag by their words

3. @FaithRoby1 @YRInsider @YR_CBS that cat was out and running down the street

4. @HunterHaleyKing I have so much respect for you Hunter. My thoughts are with you. xoxoxox

Archived