Y&R: TMZ reporting on Michael Muhney

• Members

The lady needs to get off twitter ASAP. I'm sorry that people are bothering her, but the solution to that is to get off social media for awhile, so they can't. I feel the same way about HHK, actually. They can always have private accounts to tweet with real friends, but getting away from "fans" for awhile to protect themselves seems wise.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The story was on E! News last night at 7 p.m. The showed a pic of King and Hood at the coffee house and pics of the scene at the GCAC where Vic and Adam and Avery were at a table discussing Connor the other day. Our TV schedule shows it airs again today at noon. Maybe the same episode? The story was in the second half hour of the show.

• Members

Wait a minute. Isn't this extreme behaviour just like the fans that continue to think that King had "asked for it", "wanted it, "is making all this up" and/or should have "thicker skin"?! In order to show their support for Muhney. All of this asinine reaction is wrong, but it STILL doesn't take away the reasons why Muhney was fired from his job. He is no martyr.

Just please give it a rest.

• Members

Well, Ann, you were right. MM tweeted. I should have know he couldn't help himself.

We've talked about how some extreme fans have made this worse for MM and now I keep seeing people say, that if it's true HHK will press charges like TPTB told her to. It's like they want to get him arrested.

A social worker who called HHK names. Lord help us all.

• Members

You have to realize the only people that are crazy/ are the MM fans, his family, and the accused. I've noticed this when cases like the Rihanna/ Chris Brown, Duke Lacrosse, Kobe Bryant/Colorado hotel attendant FSU quarterback, Ohio Steubenville, when people who supported the men in those situations were called crazy for supporting them.

• Members

Actually I would say "perverted" is the more appropriate word. It is perverted to blindly and instantly support a woman beater like Chris Brown and all the other athletes that you named and did not name when they are accused of sexual assault and violence against women.

• Members

NEW TMZ POST: http://www.tmz.com/2014/01/07/michael-muhney-veronica-mars-fired-young-and-the-restless/

It details why he was fired on Veronica Mars (leaking a script, being difficult on set) and also he lost the role on Scrubs due to his bad attitude. They also make it clear that the story was on the interview for a month before they posted it, probably to combat the stupid claims that Angelica McDaniel had her husband leak a story that was already in the press.

Archived