Y&R: TMZ reporting on Michael Muhney

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love how Sony and CBS have maintained an official silence. I bet their lawyers have told them not to say anything. Then you have MM who apparently cannot risk issuing a denial out of fear that Sony/CBS leak more details about his misogynist behavior.

• Members

If it wasn't so close to home, this would make a good story for Y&R with Chloe and Noah at Newman Enterprises. With her background in gold digging, most people in town won't believe her. They will think she is out for some pay day. And Victor will try to protect his grandson at all cost...or is it crass and insensitive of me to even suggest it?

• Members

How would JFP be in trouble for this TMZ thing I am so sick of this tommy Garrett a friend of Mab doing anything possible to get his friend job back. I am sure they are a lot of factors that go into a firing like this and we don't know them all. Angelica McDaniel leaking it to tmz that's on her not JFP. I am not a big JFP fan but she has given nothing but a bad rap for this firing. Considering she didn't do the sexual harassing and everything with it.

Archived