Y&R: TMZ reporting on Michael Muhney

• Members

LOL! I hardly think that Sharon Case would be dissing her homeboy, MM.

I was also looking at what MAB told Highlight Hollywood. She said that MM "should have been let go months before because of his behind the scenes actions" and that "people should have been more decisive not less in this matter." Who is MAB suggesting should have been "more decisive?" Sony? JFP? Also, did MAB not know why MM was fired when she made her originally supportive comments to SOD?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wasn't talking about defense of him molesting people.

I believe they question them about working with MM. & Sharon probably said he's a hard worker. & she have no problems with with him.

While other people saying something different.. After MM got fired they told each one of them why, & that's why we had DD saying it's more to the story.

• Members

I don't think Mabby had a clue exactly why MM was canned, which is why she hurried and back tracked when the story came out. Initially, that bitter heffa tried to sling mud, but once the story broke, she would be made to look like someone who supported a sexual predator. She had no choice but to go and back pedal. This makes her slightly less stupid but not by much.

• Members

That is exactly what happened. MAB was shouting her mouth off and then she she realized the severity of the incident she rushed back to cover her ass. Her entire statement was ridiculous anyways. She basically admitted that even during her regime that MM was an issue that she did nothing about. Not saying he was accused of groping young girls under her watch but clearly he was a problem. We all saw it with his constant meltdowns. Dude had issues.

The one brightside in all of this is that his offscreen tantrums will finally be gone. He was the source of most of that drama anyways. Not to say that Y&R isn't a shitshow behind the scenes, because I am sure it is, but at least it will stay there now.

• Members

That would be hilarious, wouldn't it?? But it HAS happened. I found out and revealed years ago on Supremes message boards that short term member Susaye Greene was going around to boards, masquerading as a fan, and braggin on herself. So this kind of stuff DOES occur. And more often than we might imagine. Performers are attention whores, pure and simple.

• Members

I am extremely excited about the show after Jan 31. David Tom returns as Billy. He is a good actor...and I won't have to look at wild eyed Adam nor deal with travesty that is his character for months to come. Yes...very excited about the future of the show.

• Members

I was just checking out MM's Twitter account. I noticed that after tweeting regularly, he makes a series of odder than usual tweets on November 5 and then stops tweeting until Dec 17 when he announces that he has been fired and his last filming day was Dec 19th. I think that he was fired on November 5th, given the required six week notice and let go at then end of his 26 week cycle as Sony was legally allowed to do. So maybe there was no formal investigation of the bullying or the sexual harassment charges. Rather Sony saw the writing on the wall for a lawsuit and decided to dump him.

• Members

This is very likely true. Sadly enough. They probably tried to work it out so that he could stay by doing things like having them on set at different days and never writing them scenes together. But that probably didn't work because his actions were so egregious and HHK, may God bless her, wouldn't take it lying down. Good for her! MM got what he deserved.

Archived