Y&R: TMZ reporting on Michael Muhney

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I absolutely think the November 5th tweet when he posted "Happy holidays and see you in 2014!" blah blah was the point Sony or CBS came down hard on him and it scared him the hell off Twitter. He knew he would have to lay low for a long time. Your timeline makes sense, although I figured that Nov 5th was when Sony informed him that they would be investigating these claims and mid-December is when the ax finally fell and they decided to let him go.

In thinking about it, though... I am wondering if the Nellie Branco-Doug Davidson altercation back in June is linked to this. NB might have been joking about how MM could fondle his breasts anytime, and DD saw red. NB kept quiet about it but when he had a gripe with JFP about a month later, he brought it up knowing DD could not really deny it without spilling the beans about what was going on.

As for MAB covering her overprivileged, under-talented ass with those backtracking statements where she dissed JFP for firing MM and then said "Oh, I would have fired his ass back in 2009! I just respect him too much as an actor!" -- STFU, idiot, and go back to "writing screenplays" and shmoozing for MoMA. That ho ruined Y&R, she no longer has the right to even breathe its name.

• Members

TMZ has a producer trying to contact Maria Arena Bell, Hunter King, Michael Muhney and even a spokesperson from "Save Michael Muhney" to Skype in for video interviews on their tv show lol. They know this story is huge and clearly want to keep it going.

• Members

My post was poorly worded! The producer was looking for a representative from the "Save Michael Muhney" fan club, not for them to speak for him. I think they just wanted to get some crazy soap fans on camera so they can make a fool of them.

• Members

Although I don't agree with anyone being rude, I have to admit, I laughed heartily when I read someone on twitter tell one of those 'Save Muhney' stans that they were all making fools of themselves.

Eeeewwww, that photo is gross! I'm betting MM really regrets that selfie now.

• Members

Ha. Angelica McDaniel just put a MM fan in their place on Twitter. She did not deny the accusations either.

The flu this year is no joke. Feels like flu with food poisoning, I've had a non-stop fever since Saturday. I recommend getting the shot.

@AngelicaMcD @Teamabbotts thats not flu- thats karma for outing that young girl

@MedGirl2012 @Teamabbotts didn't happen, but thanks for sharing your positivity.

Archived