Y&R: TMZ reporting on Michael Muhney

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wasn't a Scrubs viewer, but I do remember being confounded by his two minutes in the sun (that pretentious Garden State and his apperance on Punk'd didn't help matters, either). He and Michael Muhney may have the same sleazy way, but at least Michael is a lot more easier on my eyes to be the star on a sitcom than he's ever been.

• Members

Now dead JC alleged groping male co stars is being used to defend MM, I canttttt. Wit some. Socccccccc poseeeeeeeeers!

Now dead JC alleged groping male co stars is being used to defend MM, I canttttt. Wit some. Socccccccc poseeeeeeeeers!

• Members

Outside of the rabid fans, what does HK have to be embarrassed about? She did nothing wrong here, and if MM's sh!t is out there, I want to know who his victim is/was. She's an adult and will have to learn how to handle situations such as this. So far, she is doing just fine.

• Members

Just because she wanted MM fired doesnt mean HHK wanted all this derama to be aired in the public like this. Who knows. I think she is very smart to not have said anything. Especially with all the crazyness that some have sent her way

Archived