Y&R: TMZ reporting on Michael Muhney

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Damn!!! Some Muhney Stan tweeted Eileen and told her she was just temporary filler, and how MM got a raw deal. THEN... Greg tweeted the bitch back and said "Eileen is daytime royatly, get your head out of your ass". LOL!!! This sh!t is turning into a major league throwdown! Ok you guys, I got a brand new jar of Orville Redenbacher... I'm breakin it out!

• Members

Even though I personally know who everyone is talking about when we all use the actors initials... I just got to say Y&R is the TOUGHEST show to do that with!

JC- Jessica Collins or Jeanne Cooper

BM- Beth Maitland or Billy Miller

DD- Doug Davidson or Don Diamont

This thread will really test a bitch! laugh.png

• Members

I think this incident might just be the straw that broke the camel's back in terms of actors quietly tolerating the ramblings of the psycho segment of the fan base. It's a lot easier to ignore them when they're foaming at the mouth over characters and story lines but when they start shooting arrows at a real person over them being a CRIME VICTIM and having the guts to report said crime, there isn't enough patience in the world to deal with such vile idiocy. Frankly, I think that the actors who've smacked down a few of the psychos have been remarkably restrained under the circumstances.

• Members
yeah it's confusing at times when people have the same initials, but it's great seeing Eileen Davidson, Beth Maitland, Tracey Bergman, Melissa Claire Egan, Joshua Morrow, Jessica Collins, Elizabeth Hendrickson, Christel Khalil, Greg Rikaart and Doug Davidson come to Hunter's defense

Archived