GH50: January 2014 Discussion - HAPPY NEW YEAR!

• Members

So not only do we have Obrecht as COS, but Victor is head of the WSB? WTF? I can't. Will February sweeps hit its big climax when Franco takes over as polish commissioner? Will baby Ben take over ELQ? rolleyes.gif

Heather trying to get Spencer and Cam to kill chupaCarly... I can't.

Stavros and Helena are alive. WTFever.

Luke is the new wig on a stick. All I can do is roll my eyes.

Where in the world is Lucas?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know some didn't like Luke in the wig all sedated, but that was absolutely hilarious to me. I didn't expect it at all!

Whelix running to Sobby was unimaginative and sophomoric writing. There was really no real reason for Liz to even do that but so that Emma can be in on grown folks biz! Fail!

• Members

Jax isnt a favorite but he can make carly CARLY. This water down weak version if carolyne benson is a boring mess. I have accepted that the carly i liked played by sjb and tb at some extent is gone but this woman on screen can pass for carly in name only.

• Members

She was the worst of all the Carlys. TB was awful as an actress, and then add the terrible writing for Carly...it was a relief when Jennifer Bransford took over. I honestly think she was better than TB. LW is just playing a big mouth soap character that could be on any show and named anything. LW is a barely acceptable soap actress who you can rely on to know her lines and scream and shed a tear on demand, but I find her incredibly boring and typical.

Archived