GH50: January 2014 Discussion - HAPPY NEW YEAR!

• Members

Chandra needs to stay her ass off of GH! There are way too many characters propping the pets and newbies as it is! I cringed the entire time watching those heinous scenes between Roger and Chandra. Roger's refusal to act and take stories seriously bugs me to the point of wanting to hit something! He disgusts me! Didn't come off as a man who's distraught over his missing lover at all. Craptini need to realize that all of this sh!t needs to tie in together.

The Resurrection of Franco is water under the bridge and nothing to argue 8 months after the fact - its where you take it from there. We know the writing is going to be below par, so we have to rely on the actors to give us a soap. But then you have that overrated bastard, Howarth, who can do what he wants when he wants! POS!

At least John Lindstrom was as fine as ever, but of course, he's being shortchanged sad.png

Det Cement. I honestly don't care how good he looks. The underwear model and Easton should not be leading any story where speaking is required. Disgusting!

Someone please tell me Ian Buchanan is leaving this show! This is one vet I can certainly do without!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree with you. There was really no emotional build up to this and it plays about twice a month. Lucy/Lynn is just a horror to watch! Not sure what the fuss is about her, but we have our favs for whatever reason. There has never been a reason to take this "character" serious!

• Members

I am really interested in the Nathan/Silas storyline. I'm not sure why, but I am. I like both characters. I do hate Sam tho. But I like the different characters it's pulling in here and thee for support.

That Scott/Lucy/Kevin thing was as OTT and nearly as slapstick as FrancoTodd. I love me some Scotty tho and KS is looking delicious.

I've not tuned in a lot recently, has LW/Carly been shown or is this story to give her some vacation?

Il say it again, my biggest issue with GH is the couples. I just am not feeling lulu/Dante, Kevin/Lucy, sonny/Olivia, Ava/Morgan (tho I like the story), etc. I have liked Michael and kiki here and there but they don't ally have much of a story. I do love britt/nik though. And my next big issue with it is the OTT/playing camp/wacky hi jinks as comedy. It's really hurting the show IMO. That said, I've enjoyed what I have seen more than less the past two weeks.

• Members

Is she also a OLTL fan? If so that makes sense but i cant imagine a GHXonly fan would beg to be in scenes with franko.

And while the scenes were pointless, i kind of like Tina Estrada. Im not familiar with her work on Grey so i cant comment but if she was to pull a Rosie o'donnell and recur like RoD did on AMC I could see her becoming kevins assistant. I would love to have a Tina to keep my desk clean lol

• Members

Chandra was so wasted, those scenes were horrendous. I don't know if it was the writing or Howarth's acting or a combination of both.

I get why Chandra was excited, because she's a long-time fan of OLTL and AMC.

I still don't get why he's still on this soap, same goes for some others, GH needs to clean house.

I commend these actors for doing their jobs, especially with the writing being awful

Archived