GH50: January 2014 Discussion - HAPPY NEW YEAR!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Todd and Franco really seem like the same character. Doesn't help that Carly is a combination of both Blair and Tea (I like all three actresses and, at times, all three characters, but still). I'll watch today's show later and see if Obrecht is on. She cracks me up! But even that's just camp. There's nothing about Cartini's GH that's compelling.

The fact that we just might go a whole week without godawful Sabrina is the one positive thing I have to say about GH at this point.

• Members

Tuesday:

Duke was cringeworthy in his confrontation with Anna. Not that I've ever found him terrific but, despite going through all the motions, it was all just flat.

God damn it, I love Ava. I do not like the attempt to make her into some kind of tortured, troubled heroine with a dark side but Maura West gives it her all and, when the writing allows her to truly be bad and dark, she shines.

Nathan and Lulu: No.

I'm still enjoying the Nathan/Silas story. That and the Scott/Lucy affair (if one can call it that) are little shining parts of the show. But that's mostly because the rest sucks SO. BADLY.

• Members

since when did ABC block internet access to their shows? I don't have Tues show so I went on their website (which sucks now) and it says I need a cable provider in order to access them (which I don't have). Went to Hulu and now recent episodes are only on Hulu+. WTF?

Archived