GH50: January 2014 Discussion - HAPPY NEW YEAR!

• Members

The scenes between Alexis and Julian were awful. Why does Ron write the adults like horny teenagers? Alexis looked ridiculous and Nancy should have been embarassed over that crap. Horrible.

I have to admit though I'm not hating the Lucy/Scotty/Kevin triangle, even though it's likely pointless. Lynne Herring just looks fantastic.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I assume i was supposed to be a blobbering mess over the music montage but all i did was do a happy dance.

I wish rc would at least play it like we are NOT supposed to root for franco but its obvious he wants us to feel bad and that aint happening for me either

• Members

Hasnt NLG ploayed that same storyline over and over and over and over again for the past 15 years? Can the writer come up with a better story than alexis falls for a mobster/psycho/vilain of the hour? Im surprised she didnt hook up with The Balkan when he was on.

I am still waiting for the true story about Sam's parentage and have it revealed that she was raped by mikkos but blocked the whole thing before getting laid by jillian. Unable to cope with the truth she pretended that jillian was the only possibility as a father.

Archived