GH50: January 2014 Discussion - HAPPY NEW YEAR!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow, yesterday's show can be summarized in that we finally got the long awaited story about the BLT

Stop it with this juvenile love triangle. I cant believe we got a follow up to the chucapabara mess or however its spelled

why would anyone think otherwise? Its typical Luke to be honest

• Members

I wasnt watching back then but didnt Heather's mother appear on the show? And she killed diana taylor to save her daughter?

This seeems the opposite of a woman who would just tell her daughter that in the end she wasnt that special anymore.

RoM played the hell out of her scenes but i still cant buy it

• Members

I wasnt even watching back then but you would think that if one is paid to write a tv show they should bother with making good use of the shows history. I dont mind some retcon or revisionist history if it at least make a semblant of sense.

I didnt catch the credit at the beginning of the show.who was in charge of writing the dialogue? My bet is on scott sickles. Or anyone but elizabeth page or kate hall please.

• Members

I guess now we are supposed to care about Heather? Don't think so. I enjoyed the scenes with Heather and Carly but that was because RM and LW did a really good job. Outside of that, I want Heather's ass gone! I cannot take these wacky villains any longer.

Sam running around town defending a man she does not know just kills me and getting upset with each latest development? Idiot! Matters not that Silazzzzzzzzz is the sole beneficiary. Either you believe the man or you don't. Heffa has done no investigation, but she thinks she cracked the code! Write Sam and Silazzzzzzzz out now!

I COULD NEVER HURT CARLY! Absolutely horrendous! I am beginning to really hate you, Roger Howarth :(

Lizzard being stank again! Shocked? Nope! Now, she's walking around all pressed about someone else's secret. Last thing this show needs is a white Felix!

Michael, the day you have me defending Kaka, it's time for you to leave! She has her own mind and should be allowed to think objectively and disagree with you. Dumb ass!

Ava running to Moron? I just can't with these 2 star crossed lovers. Awful! Loved her sticking it to Sam, but Ava gets into Morgan's orbit and she begins acting like a teen. MW, you aint passing for no teen! The "you didn't respond to my text" almost had me vomiting! What 40 something year old woman says that?! God awful!

YRBB, I completely agree with your assessment of IB from Tuesday's eppy. He's just awful! All the right words, and I was loving it, but I was simultaneously hating that they were coming from that no talent! Duke is a man who should be protecting his woman. He does not want to be treated like a helpless punk! Yes Lawd! However, the words were hardly memorable because they came out all wrong :(

• Members

That Heather rewrite pised me off. Alice killed Diana to protect Heather. That is a great mom. She loved Heather to distraction

. this crap about her dad abandoning them for a new family, what??? Did GH even mention Mr Grant from 1976-83???

I really hate that Guza made Heather a crazed Killer in 2004.

Yes Heather can kill if she needs too but she is more the schemer. I wish RC was writing heather like she was in 81-83 after Diana Taylr and not the Guza 2004 crap

Hell when Alice died in 83 of a brain Hemorage, The webbers supported Heather. Now come 2004 she resented the webbers. Ughh

I wish Alice didnt die cause the actress is still alive. Would love her back on GH

• Members

But kiki jumping on the we love franco bandwagon has had no built up which is why her constant siding of franco irks me. The only reason she seems to be sticking by the freak is becuz they have an history of playing dad and daughter on a soap i wasnt watching. There was zero development that would at least make her action somehow relatable.

And we are talking about the man who orchestrated her bf's rape behind barres, tumor or no tumor. She has a right to her opinion but she could also bother to be sensitive about how she spew the vomit coming out of her mouth.

And ava switching from ruthless and cunning femme fatale to desperate tween while jarring at times to me makes the character more multi layered.

Frodd stating over and over and over again how he could never hurt carly is abig joke since his actions and his unwillingness to report whackjob heather to the police after her many break from the mental institution directly led to carlys life being in danger. "Killing" her also didnt help.

Archived